I'm ready
Ok,Well:) lets see who else is going to get down:) Do you use your PC more or your phone?
My pc more but I'll be using my phone for a day on internet because I'm getting new satillite equipment.
I see, well, my website is better suited for this type of things.but we can use this .Most people seem to use phones.Which is fine:)
Yeah but whenever you want I'm ready.
Just reply to the main quest look to the right, you should see a pages section. there you can find the quest
Should I start or should we wait for more people?
I'm ready
ReplyDeleteOk,Well:) lets see who else is going to get down:) Do you use your PC more or your phone?
DeleteMy pc more but I'll be using my phone for a day on internet because I'm getting new satillite equipment.
ReplyDeleteI see, well, my website is better suited for this type of things.but we can use this .Most people seem to use phones.Which is fine:)
DeleteYeah but whenever you want I'm ready.
DeleteJust reply to the main quest look to the right, you should see a pages section. there you can find the quest
DeleteShould I start or should we wait for more people?
ReplyDelete